GeTinToSkY

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules VIP Plan & Credit and Resources System Info & Rules

Mr Moon

Staff member
Mar 17, 2024
Welcome to Our Board!

In this board, We have introduced a Credit System for buying or selling .
1. What is a Credit system?
A credit system is a currency (CR) based system that you can buy after registering on this board From
2. How To Earn Free Credit?
You can earn free credit through The Resources Manager and Basic Events.

is a credit-based downloads system.
  • Each member can add/ offer/sell their downloadable resources for a certain credit amount.
  • All other members have to pay the amount to get the download link. The source owner will earn the credits from the sales and the credit goes to the credit wallet.
Basic Events (please note: These CR are valid after you get any VIP Tags, we can also add new events and change the credit amounts for the events):
  • Register = 5 Credit
  • Daily Login = 1 Credit
  • Birthday = 10 Credit
  • Create New Thread = 5 Credit
  • Thread get Deleted = -5 Credit
  • New Post = 1 Credit
3. Credit amount and resources mirroring?
Everyone is free to define the credit amount. If someone copies the source link and adds it as a source at a lower price, you can report it. In this case:
  • The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this website ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted expresses the views of their author only.
  • The copied resource will be removed.
  • The member, who copies and puts your source with lower credit, will get banned
  • All the earned likes and credits will be removed from his account.
  • We are not responsible for member content and don't guarantee 100% functionality of the resources.
  • The Members have to check the resource ratings and read previous discussions before they pay and download the resource.
  • For a refund, the member has to be contacted directly by the author of the resource.
  • All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members.
  • All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services).
  • Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
  • We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
#Special Note: A mirror with the same content on a different file hoster and the same credit amount is allowed, if the first (original) poster of the resource does not explicitly prohibit it
4. Which payment gateway can be used to buy Credits (CR)?
Credits can be purchased through PayPal and Crypto.
Paypal : (Your wallet will be updated in 24 - hours after confirmation of receipt payment (PayPal). When You Pay Then Make a Screenshot Of Your Receipt and Share it On Telegram:
)
Crypto : (Your wallet will be updated immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment (Crypto). When You Pay Then Make a Screenshot Of Your Receipt And Share it On Telegram:

5. How many ways is/are there to buy credit?
We Have Two ways to Buy Credit And Random .
: (If you buy packages VIP then you will get the reward in the shape of extra credit)

Capture.PNG

: (If you don't want to buy a VIP membership then you can buy that's limit minimum is 20$)

cr.PNG

Note: Once you have purchased our membership through the credit system it will not be Refundable and you have to use these credits within the prescribed limits.
6. How to Know how many Credits are needed to buy software or where the price is listed in CR?

Capture.PNG

7. What do I have to do if I purchase CR?

You will share the purchasing Receipt on Or Start a Conversation With staff on the website.
8. How CR will be transferred to Me?
The CR will manually be transferred to your wallet directly within 24 Hours of purchase
( After Sharing receipt ).
9. In which case your credit can be refunded?
Our board is providing a cracked version of all software. If the link is dead user can demand for updated link or claim for credit refund by making a request to the admin on .
The board is not responsible for whether there is a bug in the cracked software and whether it's fully working or not
10. Where Can I Check My ?

Wallet.PNG

11. Where can I find the option?
buy.PNG
12. Where can I check my ?
Trasctions.PNG

13. You agree to not use the service to submit or link to any Content that is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content or any harm resulting from that Content or your conduct. Just contact the Admin We will decide on where to remove or ban the content / Users

14. These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

15. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms.

For more FAQs Contact us on our

Attachments

• cr.PNG
    cr.PNG
    819.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: